About Roger Shackelford
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 04 498 3897 WellingtonAdd vCard to Outlook
Areas of Expertise
- Specialist taxation opinion and advisory work
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Presentation of taxation seminars and courses
- Tax minimisation and planning advice
- Management of IRD income tax audits
Roger grew up in Napier, graduated from Massey University, and began his career with the Inland Revenue. As a specialist tax Partner, Roger assists clients to restructure their businesses to maximise growth opportunities. He has a significant portfolio of Not-for-Profit clients, who he provides specialist business and taxation advice to. Roger’s detailed knowledge of NZ tax and his excellent presentation skills sees him regularly invited to present nationwide tax roadshows for the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
A keen motorcyclist, trumpet player. Roger lives in Khandallah with his partner Arti and daughter Maia.
- Financial and taxation review of the operations of a significant Union organisation facing financial difficulties.
- Creation of a tax efficient trading structure for a retailing operation commencing business in Australia.
- Completion of two national tax roadshows on behalf of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Qualifications & Memberships
- CA (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand )
- Bachelor of Business Studies